Wednesday 16 October 2013

On The Daily Mail: An Outrage






Source



I would like you to do a little test before you read on. Go on then, give it click and see what it says.

If you have been reading my blog (and I hope you have), then, you must at least have an idea of how much I do not like The Daily Mail (and I say that with the utmost leniency!). I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who harbours these feelings. I think there might even be a Facebook support group for people who hate The Daily Mail, but you did not hear that from me.

Why do I dislike them so much? Because they are a set of intolerant and sexist bullies who, sometimes, make me give up hope on humanity. They are either telling you that you're too ugly, or too fat. Or too rich or too poor. There's just always something. I have never seen so much hatred for women, not thin people, immigrants, the poor, homosexuals, old people, Muslims, pregnant women and catholic priests, celebrities, etc. In fact, just think of any category of people. The Daily Mail should be very ashamed of themselves. They are a group of trolls who need to be sent on exile.

The Daily Mail certainly hates me. I fit the profile - female, black, foreigner, Catholic, student. Guess what? I hate them too.



2 comments:

  1. Nice one Dupe,though I'm trying to understand where this seething anger is coming from...lol. Jolly, for you're not alone in the struggle to make The Daily Mail wake up from its 'Irresponsiblity' of 'misinforming' the people. Inasmuch as I abhor The Daily Mails' (and other Mags') cheap attempt at creating vague happiness by making us believe what we are not, I think there should be a radical group that will focus more on curbing our gullibility.

    Aptly put by the Bishop of Chelmsford, Rt. Rev. Stephen Cottrel, Britain has become a country of junkies....all these adverts,fads and fashion makes you happy just enough to get you hooked!

    A.J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thanks for your comment, A.J. Yes, you're right about curbing the gullibility of people who have been spoon-fed by the media. Not everything is as it seems and people do not understand that. Pity.

      Delete