Tuesday 15 October 2013

On Bravery

I did something brave last night! I didn't go to war or anything but I did something I would never have done in a million years - I sang in front of people! Okay, maybe I wasn't that brave because I did have to go up there with one of my mates from uni, Vaneza...but the point is, I did it.

I was complaining to my lecturer, Roger, that I was running out of things to put on my blog and he said to live a little. 

"Say yes when you're asked to do stuff. You'll find out that there'll always be something to write about..." 

Turns out our voices were that good that we got a good cheering on and free drinks to go with that. 

I'm beginning to think we might actually be music stars. Watch out, we might just do a music tour at a concert near you! 


 
Aaaaand thanks to Kevin for the awesome shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment