Wednesday 9 October 2013

On the Kardashians

For someone who is not related to or even friends with them, I probably know more about the Kardashians than I should. What? Can you blame me? They are ALWAYS in the news. They're an interesting set of fame-hungry, camera-loving people who live in a surreal world of designer bags and mansions. They're an addiction - a guilty pleasure. In the unlikely event that you have never heard about the Kardashians, then do some research.


They're either getting married:
Credit: ABCNews



Or getting divorced:
Credit: HollywoodLife 




Or getting separated:
Credit: HollyscoopTV



Or confronting a "h8r" 
Credit: mrbearduck4


Or making Asian girls cry
Credit: Jessica Sinclair



Blah blah blah. The list could go on. I just don't understand what the obsession with them is. Every single thing they do is news. They've basically taken over the media, not just in the US, but in the UK as well. You have no idea how embarrassing The Daily Mail's obsession with them is.

It might sound like I'm complaining. Well, I'm not. We all need some entertainment from time-to-time, don't we? And who could say no to a set of people who have willingly volunteered to entertain us? Certainly not I.

No comments:

Post a Comment