Saturday 26 October 2013

On Vaneza's Awesome Birthday Dinner



There're some downsides to living in a small town, such as not having a train station or any proper places to shop. Perhaps, one of the saddest things is that there aren't a variety of restaurants (because, yes. I am a food lover). 

The other half of my music band from karaoke night celebrated her birthday today (actually, she's been celebrating it for a month now. What an opportunist!). As with most birthdays, we wanted to have a lovely birthday dinner. Problem: no restaurants to accommodate us. The first one we went to asked us to come back in an hour and frankly, we were too hungry for that, and my reaction was:


Anyway, we finally found one Indian restaurant. Now, I'm not a big fan of Indian food because I always seem to get sick from eating it. But since the birthday girl is a big Indian food fan, we had to oblige. 

The food turned out surprisingly good (probably because I only ordered the naan bread and butter to be safe). The waiter was also very chatty. I mean, we gave him a 5p tip and he said it was nothing. LOL! Also, when we asked him for free dessert for the birthday girl, he told us to bring ours tomorrow so we could share with the restaurant! 


Overall, the night was good. I left my friends to get some work done but I heard they got into some drama with the bouncer at the next place they went. Well, that will be a story for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment