Saturday 19 October 2013

On Villains: The Joker


Seriously, I know this is going to sound weird because I'm not even sure you're supposed to have a favourite villain but I do. I'm not such a big fan of DC Comics but I do manage to watch most of the movies that are based on them. I'm a huge fan of The Joker from The Batman series, particularly the one Christopher Nolan one.

This one is brilliantly portrayed by the late Heath Ledger. The Joker is Batman's archenemy and a psychopathic serial killer. His main aim in life is to frustrate Batman's life and the lives of those in authority. To be honest, I'm not even sure if I love The Joker because of how interesting I find him or because of how unbelievably awesome Heath Ledger's performance is in this movie.

He definitely stole the show in this movie. Of course, it goes without saying that I think you should see this movie if you haven't.

Here's a clip I found on youtube of some of The Joker's best quotes:



Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment