Sunday 20 October 2013

On Villains: Spencer Matthews


He's one of the characters of the scripted-reality series, Made in Chelsea. The series follows a group of wealthy 20-somethings who live in...guess where? Yes, Chelsea. I mostly watch the show for the drama and entertainment, because, who doesn't love a bit of Drama and entertainment every now and then?

The characters are usually shown having parties, shopping for designer clothes, buying custom-made perfumes, having parties...you get the idea. They spend their time doing rich-kid things and it's always fun to watch. One other thing they spend their time doing is getting into relationships, and of course, breaking up.

Of course, Spencer Matthews happens to be one of these characters. I generally love everyone on the show (especially Mark Francis ...OMG!!!!). I think I despise just one of the characters -  Spencer Matthews. He's probably one of the most arrogant, selfish, and vile bullies to ever appear on reality tv. He treats people like crap and then, struts around like he owns the place. Most times, when he appears on my screen, I always want to break my tv or laptop screen (But then, I think: "Who would buy me a new one?" So I stop myself from damaging my gadgets.)

You know the most hilarious part of this show? (and possibly my favourite scene!). Just watch:



"ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS? YOU MUST BE TAKING THE ABSOLUTE PISS." Hahaha. What a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment